Browse image gallery
Your tracks, your way
Get new melodies, rhythms and sounds flying from your fingertips with Launchkey Mini’s easy yet powerful arpeggiator. Fixed Chord mode takes your ideas further, adding a customisable fixed chord shape that follows you up the keyboard. Add dynamic, expressive rhythms with 16 super-sensitive pads for drumming and clip launch.
Plug straight into Ableton Live, get your ideas down and create - Launchkey Mini gets any track moving.
Made to move
It’s an instrument – play it
Launchkey Mini overview
Ableton Live Lite - The renowned electronic music creation software, with seamless Launchkey integration. With effects, instruments, sounds and all kinds of creative features included – everything you need to make any kind of music.
XLN Audio Addictive Keys - Add great sounding piano to your tracks with the Studio Grand, based on the iconic Steinway® Model D. Plug in and play; you’ll be instantly transported to a professional recording studio set up to capture this beautiful piano.
AAS Session Bundle - Essential sounds for your tracks: Lounge Lizard’s authentic classic electric piano tones; Strum Session’s acoustic and electric guitar sounds; Ultra Analog Session’s easy-to-use, huge synth sounds.
Spitfire Audio LABS Expressive Strings - Exclusive to Launchkey: get immediately expressive and realistic strings sounds. Control release, delay and reverb or fade in experimental warped layers to add colour to your tracks and scores.
Klevgrand R0Verb - A hybrid between a simple reverb and a very complex delay in an easy-to-use plug-in. Design your own reverbs and put your sounds in their own unique space.
Klevgrand DAW Cassette - Bring your sound back to the golden age of cassette tapes, with an accurate recreation of saturation, distortion, noise and wobble.
- 25 minikeys
- 1 x Touch Strip for pitch-bench with centre zero
- 1 x Touch Strip for modulation
- 8 knobs
- 16 RGB backlit, velocity sensitive pads
- Transpose buttons
- Octave up/down buttons (with preset function as shift)
- Play and record buttons
- Arp, fixed chord buttons
- Stop/solo/mute button
- Scene launch button
- 3.5mm TRS MIDI Type A jack socket for MIDI Out (MIDI din break-out cables NOT included)
- USB socket
- Kensington MiniSaver slot
- MIDI channel selection
- Capture MIDI function
- Tracks function
- Scene down function
- Scene up function
- Height40mm (31mm excluding pots)
- Works with Ableton Live 10 or later. Ableton Live Lite included.
- Logic script, Reason script; all other DAWs through HUI i.e. Protools, Reaper, Studio One.
- Launchkey also works as a standard MIDI controller.
- USB bus powered
- Power supply not included