What is Refurbished/B Stock?
- Unit may have minimal signs of use/wear
- All accessories are included
- All included Software available upon registration
- 3 Year Warranty Included
- Packaging may show some signs of wear or the unit may have been repackaged in generic packaging
- To read more click here
Built on the innovative foundations of our critically acclaimed Peak synthesiser, Summit is a three-oscillator-per-voice, 16-voice keyboard synth that aims to inspire, empower, whether on stage or in the studio. Its Digital New Oxford Oscillators combine the best of analogue sound and digital flexibility – including inbuilt and custom digital wavetables.
Effectively placing the power of two Peaks at your fingertips, Summit allows two completely independent patches to be split or layered across the keyboard or switched between on the fly. It also expands on Peak's layout, with many additional controls and functions now accessible on the front panel
- Peak powered up – the acclaimed Peak architecture taken to the next level, with 16 voices, expanded controls, new filter options, and more
- Digital where it counts – digital FPGA-generated New Oxford Oscillators for analogue-style, wavetable and FM synthesis
- Analogue where it matters – dual analogue filters, analogue VCAs and three stages of analogue distortion per voice
- Two sounds at once – multitimbral engine for splitting, stacking and switching between two simultaneous patches
- Wavetable Editor – featuring drawing tools and a Live Edit mode, so you can draw your own oscillator shapes and preview them in real time