What is 'Refurbished'?
- Unit may have minimal signs of use/wear
- All accessories are included
- All included software available upon registration
- 3-year warranty included
- Packaging may show some signs of wear, or the unit may have been repackaged in generic packaging
- To read more click here
Peak is an eight-voice desktop polyphonic synthesiser built around New Oxford Oscillators that combine the best of analogue sound and digital flexibility – including inbuilt and custom digital wavetables. With a resonant multi-mode analogue filter for each voice, and three separate points of distortion per voice, it’s truly the best of both worlds.
Polyphonic aftertouch, an extensive mod matrix, and two dedicated Animate buttons allow for endlessly expressive performances, while lush onboard reverb, delay and chorus round off a formidable addition to any sound designer’s arsenal.
- Digital where it counts – Digital FPGA-generated New Oxford Oscillators for analogue-style, wavetable and FM synthesis
- Analogue where it matters – an analogue filter, analogue VCAs and three stages of analogue distortion per voice
- High-quality digital effects – stunning reverb, delay, and chorus effects are instantly accessible via the effects section
- Extensive modulation system – 16-slot modulation matrix and 16 direct assignments controllable from the front panel
- Wavetable Editor – featuring drawing tools and a Live Edit mode, so you can draw your own oscillator shapes and preview them in real time