What is Refurbished/B Stock?
- Unit may have minimal signs of use/wear
- All accessories are included
- All included Software available upon registration
- 3 Year Warranty Included
- Packaging may show some signs of wear or the unit may have been repackaged in generic packaging
- To read more click here
Equally at home on stage and in the studio, Bass Station II is a classic analogue synthesiser that can sound as warm and mellow or aggressive and hard as you want it to. Modulate the filter to make it sing, crank the distortion to toughen up that bass, and push the resonance to self-oscillation to get those lead lines screaming.
Featuring two tuneable oscillators, plus a sub-oscillator for enhancing the all-important low end, as well as noise and ring modulation, Bass Station II more than delivers when it comes to generating raw tones. It's also got two distinct analogue filter types – the Classic multi-mode filter of the original Bass Station and the 24dB/octave Acid filter, with its darker, smoother sound – plus plenty of modulation in the shape of two LFOs and a pair of ADSR envelopes.
- Create a huge variety of sounds – two tuneable, syncable analogue oscillators with a selection of four waveforms, plus sub-oscillator, noise and ring modulation
- Classic analogue filter – switch between low-, high – and band-pass modes with 12 and 24dB/octave slopes – with an aggressive overdrive
- Get instant inspiration – record notes, ties, rests and rhythms in real time using the step sequencer and arpeggiator, then store them for use with any patch.
- Flexible modulation – triangle, sawtooth and square LFO waveforms, as well as sample and hold and two ADSR envelopes