Sound Collective Launch
We're providing a constant source of inspiration for Novation users in search of new sounds
Find your new sound
Music making is all about the journey, and we’re always looking for new ways to inspire you along the way. That’s why we’ve created the Sound Collective. Receive free versions of the most innovative software instruments and creative FX from developers we admire, as well as discounts to help you make the most of third-party software, exclusive to Novation customers. All you have to do is register your Novation gear, and one offer will be featured in your Novation account every couple of months.
We're also announcing today the free Baervaag FM synthesiser for our Sound Collective community from 25th October to 6th December, which will coincide with a 50% discount off the unique Jussi vocal synthesiser. The soft synths are created by Klevgrand, a Stockholm-based concept and production studio run by musicians, filmmakers and developers.
Baervaag (normally costs $24.99) is a fairly simple FM synthesiser with one carrier and one modulator. The oscillator waveforms can be modified seamlessly between sine wave to pure square wave with PWM (pulse width modulation).
- FM Feedback, Filter, ADSR Attack and Volume can be modulated by velocity
- Oscillators can be shaped between sine, square and PWM
- One ADSR for each oscillator
- Controllable wobble factor that adds analogue unpredictability
- 50+ handcrafted presets created by professional musicians
Jussi (normally costs $24,99) emulates male voice vowels in a unique way. Thanks to a set of powerful parameters you can make Jussi sing anything from soft and airy choir-like vowels to hard and angry shouting. Formants are controlled by playing with different velocity, which makes it fun and easy to play using a MIDI keyboard.
- ADSR with Turn-in and Turn-out option (Turn-in and Turn-out affects the pitch and maps it to attack and release) Voice character XY pad (Intensity and Narrowness)
- Legato mode (glides between notes and velocity levels)
- Legato Hold mode (polyphonic legato when using a sustain controller) Throat emulation XY pad (Grain and Tonality)
- Built-in reverb
Since 2014, Klevgrand has been a rapidly growing player on the audio plug-in court. Its goal has always been to offer affordable, high-quality and easy-to-use software that encourages the creative process of users on any expertise level.
To join Sound Collective, go to novationmusic.com/register/product.